Ok, so I’ve found that I love to waste time, but I seriously only have time to “waste” in class, which officially has to stop tomorrow. Ridiculous? yes. But, seeing as how I have two papers to write tomorrow, why the heck not do some avoidance tonight, before Tuesday even hits me?
Grete tagged me a while back on this, and to make it not so “easy” a tag, I waited a week – that, or I’ve not had much time. Either way, here we go.
4 Jobs I’ve Held:
1. Nanny/Babysitter extraordinaire – yeah, let’s discuss how my obsession with Babysitter’s Club (which started in 4th grade) turned into the babysitting mogul that was my life. (Did I still babysit on the side in Indiana for two years?? Yes, yes I did.)
2. Office %*#( at a steel co. The family I nannied for for years actually had me work at his office for a summer and over Christmas break for 4 weeks. Let’s discuss how awkward of jobs I held. That and the sexual harassment at that job. I’m shuddering…
3. Statistician at Westminster College for football, volleyball and womens and mens basketball. Hmm, again, sexual harassment (got a guy fired during FB season – weird, never made that connection). That job actually rocked.
4. Gap slave – 2x over. Erie, Pa., and Pasadena, Ca. Both short lived – both times well loved. What can I say, I’m really good at selling people crap they don’t need – including my friends.
4 Films I could watch again and again:
1. Saved. Wholly love it.
2. Jerry Maguire. Let’s discuss watching it 4 times over while painting my room in September? I don’t think it was the paint fumes, either.
3. The Birdcage. OMG hilarious – speaking of which, I need to see that again
4. Love Actually. Once again, Keira; and Alan Rickman, and Emma Thompson, Liam Neeson, Colin Firth…holy cow! Not to mention that it’s just the most brilliant anti-Romantic/deeply romantic thing I’ve ever seen. (I’m copying Grete – it couldn’t be a better synopsis).
*It should be known that I typically HATE watching a movie more than once. I have about 5 reasons why, but I won’t bore you with those 5 (or 4).
4 TV Shows I watch:
1. The Office – No need to change Ann’s answer on this one…. or Grete’s…. amen.
2. ER. I can’t believe I’m admitting this. It’s ridiculous how much I was obsessed for a long time with this one.
3. Sportscenter. Yup. Really, anything on ESPN.
4. Grey’s Anatomy – it’s about to be off this list though – ridic.
4 Places I’ve lived:
1. Fairview, Pa.
2. New Wilmington, Pa
3. Carmel, In.
4. Pasadena, Ca.
4 Favorite foods:
1. Sushi (amen, again)
2. Stuffed Shells (mom’s of course!)
4. alaSkan King Krab
4 websites I visit everyday:
4 favorite colors:
1. Purple (only on certain things – not EVERYWHERE – blech)
2. Maroon – Gannon color, and it’s depth certainly gets me.
3. Orange – I’ve become obsessed with burnt orange lately – look at my bedroom.
4. Navy blue – um, ok, I’m obsessed with anything darker… not pastels
4 places I’d rather be right now:
3. Cleveland (duh, they won!)
4. Fairview (I feel like I should say I want to be with my ‘rents…)
4 names I like but wouldn’t or couldn’t use myself:
1. Chloe (I love the sound, but hate the look – plus, it’s soooo late 90s blech)
2. Eli (um, Whitney… hello, awkward)
And my 4 blogging friends that I’m tagging are: (oh this is so embarrassing…)
3. Amy P
::::..::::pagan angel and a borrowed car::::..::::::iron & win::::::